Looking for a fun, safe, social skill building and educational place for your child on their days off from school? The Joplin Family YMCA’s registered childcare program is a great solution for you. The program is for children ages 5 to 12. Our childcare services are available on days children are out of school. Our childcare program offers full day services at the Joplin Family YMCA location. While at the Y, your child will experience a variety of activities.
Enrollment for Activity Days 2022-2023
- Spring Break Activity Days 2023: Enrollment begins March 1st, 2023
- Spring Break Activity Days 2023: March 20th through March 24, 2023, from 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Children who attend the Joplin Family YMCA School Plus afterschool program 2022-2023 school year can email ActivityDays@joplinfamilyy.org for their one-page enrollment form and pay no registration fee.
- Children who do not attend the Joplin Family YMCA School Plus Afterschool Program may enroll by picking up the full enrollment packet in person at the Joplin Family YMCA or online using the link below.
- No daily drops.
- All Activity Days (full days) services are at the Jolin Family YMCA location. Our childcare services have a capacity limit, so we encourage parents/legal guardians to enroll your child as early as possible.
FEES (No Prorate Offered)
- Winter & Spring Break Activity Days have a $50.00 registration fee (covers both) due upon registration. NOTE: This fee is for children who have not attended the Y's School Plus After School Program during the current school year.
- Winter Break Activity Days: Enrollment starts November 8, 2022. Cost is $250.00 for total of 12 days.
- Spring Break Activity Days: Enrollment starts March 1, 2023. Cost is $145 for total of 5 days.
- All Fees must be paid at the time of enrollment and packets must meet all state enrollment requirements to guarantee your spot. Children with an outstanding YMCA childcare balance will not be permitted to enroll in Winter/Holidays/Spring Break/Activity Days.
- NOTE: State Subsidy enrollments; parent/guardian must pay our enrollment rate(s) at the time of enrollment. Reimbursement(s) will be processed after our program has been paid by the state and the amount of the reimbursement will be based on what the state pays.
- All Fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
For more information, please inquire by emailing ActivityDays@joplinfamilyy.org.